Thursday, April 24, 2014

Get started walks: Landås & Nattlandsfjellet, Bergen - Norway


Two more of the mountains surrounding Bergen in the collection:)
I started my walk from Montana up to Ulriken (Bergen’s highest peak). From there I walked towards Landåsfjellet and down to Nubbevannet. Followed the trail down to Nattlandsfjellet before I turned and walked the ridge from Nattlandsfjellet and back to Montana. The last part over the ridge was the best part of the course because you walk on the ridge above Bergen city and have a nice city view along the walk. Done with the mountains of Bergen – time to take on the Stavanger regionJ
 

Summary
Distance: 10,72 km
Time: 2:53:39
Avg Pace: 16:12 min/km
Elevation Gain: 700 m
Highest peak: 643masl

For more details about the course: check out my Garmin Connect profil. Here you will find all my courses with details and maps.

Landås & Nattlandsfjellet, Bergen - Norway by krisnystedt at Garmin Connect - Details




No comments:

Post a Comment